Monday, November 8, 2010

Theme Song and Heritage Listing

There is a song for every occasion, and this one is no different.

We have a theme song, thanks to one clever correspondent.

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got til its gone
They paved paradise
Put in a parking lot

Joni Mitchell Big Yellow Taxi

Am trying to inveigle some local children to do a You Tube video.


Anzac Park is registered on the Brisbane City Council heritage register.
Fascinating reading.

The City Plan Heritage Register can be viewed by going to the Council's website www.brisbane.qld.gov.au and reading or downloading the City Plan 2000. The Heritage Register is one of the Planning Scheme Policies in Appendix 2 that are listed alphabetically.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new resident to Wool street...right by the entrance to the park. Have been enjoying the 1km track for some quiet and safe runs which I have just found out might not last for long!!

    Please let me know how I can help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost no one knew about it. I use the track around the park for exercise too. I live in a unit and Anzac Park is my backyard.

    ReplyDelete